Sunday, June 9, 2013

Reflection on Group Assignment

To begin with, I would like to thank the group members for their collaboration and patience.

I joined the group discussion for a short period of time and two of the group members took over and decided everything for the group without everyone getting a fair say ; this seems to be due to the fact that there wasn't very much time for communication between everyone. I would like to thank James for his patience and understanding and for helping me with the Voicethread recording, which I was struggling with. I liked the topic and I think that our recording was clear and to the point. Without reading the notes from the technical support from another classmate, I wasn't able to download the necessary programs to use the recording software.

No comments:

Post a Comment